Smart Teachers is recruiting for a wonderful Maths Teacher to join a fantastic theatre arts academy that is located in Barbican, Central London. The role is a Maths Teacher position that will commence immediately for the right candidate and will be on a part-time basis - specifically 4 days per week. In regards to the academy itself, there are very well resourced, personal classrooms with class sizes from 9-19 students making this a very attractive role for the appointed individual.
About the Role
• Maths Teacher
• Role begins immediately
• Part-time; specifically 4 days per week
• Experience within a subject lead/head of department position is preferable
About the School
• Very well resourced institution with brand new facilities; these include studio rooms, editing suite, lecture halls etc.
• Focused on the key disciplines of Acting, Dance, Singing, Voice and the many facets of each
• Proudly offer an innovative programme that is appropriately tailored to the their students
• The academy have a shared goal of sharpening the physical, mental and emotional tools that are required to succeed within the Arts field
In order to be considered for this role, the Maths Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Experience within a subject leader/ head of department position
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number GMH1109MT.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.