We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and highly motivated Maths Teacher to join our successful team from September 2018.
The successful candidate must have:
- A passion for the subject and the ability to share this with young people,
- The ability to teach Maths up to KS4 (and potentially KS5),
- The ability to motivate pupils and achieve excellent results and
- The capacity to work collaboratively as part of a dynamic forward-thinking team.
We will offer you:
- A positive and innovative learning culture supported by students, staff, parents and governors,
- A professional, hardworking and supportive team of staff with the capacity and commitment to raise student achievement even further,
- Access to The RSA Academies’ Teaching School Alliance which offers high quality training and leadership experiences for all staff,
- A Talent Management strategy that ensures teachers at all stages of their career have access to a range of leadership development programmes and
- Facilitation of a range of accredited courses such as NPQML, NPQML, NPQSL along with our RSA Leadership Development Programme.
We would welcome applications from interested NQTs. To arrange a visit, please contact the school by telephone or email email@example.com
Closing date: Thursday 24th May 2018 9.00am
Candidates who submit an application before the closing date may be called for interview before other applicants.
Completed applications should be returned via email to firstname.lastname@example.org Only fully completed application forms will be accepted. CVs not accompanied by an application form will not be considered.
The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check. We are an equal opportunities employer and are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Employment at the Academy will be subject to receipt of satisfactory disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) in accordance with the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, Police Act 1997 and the Protection of Freedoms Act 2012.