Haughton Academy, part of the Education Village Academy Trust, is seeking to appoint a Maths teacher who passionately and consistently displays a belief that all pupils can achieve success though excellent teaching and learning. Applications from newly qualified teachers are welcome. You will contribute in monitoring and improving the quality of teaching and learning across both key stages and support our forward-looking Maths Department.
We would like someone with:
- A drive and persistence to improve standards and outcomes for all pupils.
- The ability to motivate others.
- The commitment to developing all children to be the best that they can be.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- An enthusiastic and positive approach within and beyond the classroom
- Excellent opportunities to develop your own professional practice through learning teams, action research and an extensive CPD programme.
- A technology rich learning environment.
- A committed, professional and welcoming staff team.
Closing date for the post is noon on Monday 16th April 2018
Interviews will be held week commencing 23rd April 2018
Applicants should complete an application form and indicate through a letter (no more than two sides of A4) how their experience to date has prepared them for this role and how they would ensure future success.
Application forms and further details for the above positions are available by visiting our website at www.educationvillage.org.uk. Please telephone Dani Stapleton on 01325 248173 if you require any further information or would like to arrange a visit.
The Education Village is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people. You will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check and disqualification by association disclosure.