We are seeking an outstanding teacher to join our Maths department in a school which offers excellent opportunities for professional development. You will have excellent qualifications and be enthusiastic and dynamic with a strong ambition to build on our success to date. You will be a colleague, who will work collaboratively with the team, is receptive to innovative practices and is an inspirational and motivational practitioner. You will also be expected to take an active role in all aspects of the work of the Maths department and the school which is at an exciting stage in its improvement journey. The ethos of the Maths department is one of engagement, enjoyment, excellent teacher/student relationships and expectations of high standards for all pupils. Ideas and new initiatives are warmly welcomed. A sense of humour and the ability to be a team player are vital.
The successful candidate will:
- be an excellent teacher
- be a strategic and innovative thinker
- be committed to raising achievement and levels of progress for all learners
- be focused on improving teaching and learning
- be able to inspire and motivate students and colleagues
- be a team player with excellent interpersonal skills