Smart Teachers is recruiting for an outstanding Maths teacher to join a large, co-ed secondary school in Hanwell (W7), West London. This is a high performing school and is rated nationally for value added. The successful Maths teacher will be joining the school from September 2017 on a permanent basis. Both NQT’s and experienced teachers are encouraged to apply.
About the Role
· Maths Teacher
· Teaching Maths across KS3-KS5
· September 2017 start
· Permanent contract
· MPS /UPS1 + TLR salary up to £43,184
About the School
· Large, over-subscribed secondary school
· Rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted in all areas
· High performing and nationally for attainment and progress
· Outstanding facilities with modern science labs, specialist music room, purpose built drama studio and exceptional ICT facilities throughout the school
· Excellent opportunities for career progression and development
· Located in the leafy area of Hanwell, West London
In order to be considered for this role, KS1 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor degree, PGCE or equivalent teaching degree
· Teachers with UK or overseas experience are welcome to apply. If overseas trained, teachers must have taught in schools where English is a first language
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number DXT19093.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.