Smart Teachers is recruiting for a high performing Maths Teacher to join a successful state secondary school located in the London Borough of Waltham Forest, east London.
The successful maths teacher will be joining one of the highest attaining state schools in London. Ofsted rated this school “Good” with special praise of the quality of teaching and senior management team. The successful Maths Teacher is required to maintain the level of excellence and help the school to strive towards “Outstanding”. There are opportunities for career development and management positions. The permanent position will be to start in April 2019. The school is currently looking to fill two maths teaching roles for KS3 and KS4.
About the Role
• Full-time Maths Teacher (two positions available)
• KS3 & KS4
• To deliver outstanding teaching and learning of Mathematics
• Opportunity to progress to Head of Subject
• Permanent role from April 2019
About the School
• Successful oversubscribed secondary school.
• Full investment in staff and CPD
• 1 in 3 students achieve at least three A* / A grades
• Modern classrooms with state of the art equipment
• Career development and management opportunities
• Hardworking Leadership team
• Accessible transport links, close to Central Line and National Rail
In order to be considered for this role, the Maths Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
• Maths based first degree specialism;
• Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum;
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply;
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa); and
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks.
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• A range of free CPD workshops
• Consultant exclusivity
• Social and networking events
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number RCR11882.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.