Smart Teachers is recruiting for a dynamic and self-motivated Maths Teacher to start January 2017. The school is looking for a maths Teacher who can commit for two terms until July 2017, however, a permanent contract could be offered for the right candidate. If you are a Maths Teacher looking for a rewarding role in an ‘Outstanding’ school, then this may be the role for you.
- Maths Teacher
- Teaching Maths to KS3 and KS4
- Two terms from January 2017
- Competitive daily up to £150 per day (dependant on experience)
About the School
- All girls 11-19 Academy in the heart of Hackney
- Judged as ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted in all categorie
- Part of the World Class Schools network
- Welcome and caring school with enthusiastic senior leaders
- Behaviour is impeccable
- Teachers support students to achieve their best academically and personally
- Students make exceptional progress by the end of Key Stage 4 in mathematics
- Professional development opportunities
- Located in Hackney with excellent transport links
In order to be considered for this role, the maths teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor of Education/ PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
- Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
- NQTs, experienced and OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Free CPD workshops
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number ELRA612.
Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this position, please forward their details to us and you could be eligible for our £100 refer a friend scheme. (Terms and conditions apply).
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.