‘Come and join our fantastically supportive school, working in a brilliant department with superb facilities’
We require a highly motivated, resilient and dedicated
Teacher of Mathematics
Required for September 2019
• Do you consider yourself on the trajectory to be an outstanding teacher of Maths?
• Do you have a real passion for the subject?
• Are you full of motivation, enthusiasm and resilience?
• Want to work for an Academy that paid its staff a 3.5% pay rise across the Board?
• Appreciate a retention bonus after 2 years’ service?
We are looking to appoint a teacher who has a proven track record of success or indeed someone relatively new to the profession who has the steely determination to be the best.
Closing date: 9am Friday 26th April 2019
Informal visits and chats welcomed please contact Paul Mendela, Vice Principal – firstname.lastname@example.org
Please see our recruitment pack available on our website www.bexhillacademy.org under ‘community’ and then ‘vacancies’ for more details. Completed Academy application forms should be sent to Jill Hunt, HR Manager – email@example.com
Bexhill Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young children, therefore all positions are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check (DBS).
Please note that we do not accept CVs - please use the academy application form.