Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Maths Teacher to join an over-subscribed popular Secondary School in Hackney, East London. The Ofsted rated ‘Good’ school require a Maths Teacher who will teach all disciplines across KS3 and KS4. This full time, permanent Maths Teacher position is due to start in January 2020. The school boasts a contemporary new building and a strong reputation for academic results, which are currently above average. The school based close to local amenities with excellent transport links to enable easy access from central London.
About the Role
• Maths Teacher
• Ability to teach Maths to Key Stages 3 – 4
• Full time permanent contract to commence January 2020
• £29,000- £43,000
About the School
• A strong collaborative community school
• Rich curriculum encourages pupils to become independent learners
• Join a team of highly motivated teachers
• Striving for academic excellence with a challenging and inspiring curriculum
• Easily accessible with great transport links in East London
In order to be considered for this role, the Maths Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree in Science
• Good first degree in a Maths Discipline
• Proven experience of teaching Maths to Key Stages 3 – 5 in the UK
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Free CPD workshops
• Regular social events
• Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number RCR1709HMT.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Smart Teachers, please contact our team on 020 7065 7500.
#STPrime, #STSec or #Ta