This is a fantastic opportunity to teach maths at an ‘outstanding’ school.
Ark Burlington Danes Academy is a non-selective, all-through comprehensive school. The academy opened in September 2006 and has made rapid progress to become a highly successful and over-subscribed local school. In its 2013 Ofsted inspection, Ark Burlington Danes was rated outstanding in every category.
The academy is seeking to appoint a Maths Teacher to deliver outstanding teaching and learning of maths. Mathematics has received excellent recent results at Ark BDA: in 2015 64% of Year 11 obtained A* – C and the subject thrives as an A level and as Further Maths. The successful maths teacher will work with a highly motivated team of superbly collaborative maths teachers committed to instilling in our students, a passion for maths, one of the school’s specialist subjects.
Our ideal candidate will:
- be a passionate teacher of maths and a committed team player
- have experience of raising attainment and developing excellence
- be able to teach A-Level Further Mathematics
- be committed to working collaboratively within the department
- demonstrate high levels of ambition and optimism regarding what the academy and its students can achieve.
- be committed to Ark BDA’s ethos of high expectations and no excuses
- have the resolve to make a real difference to the lives of pupils.
In this role you will have the opportunity to:
· join one of the most successful academies in England
· work in high quality facilities
· receive unrivalled training and professional development
· join a network of Ark schools and benefit from the support of experienced network colleagues
· gain access to an exclusive range of benefits including reduced gym membership and large retail discounts.
If you share in our commitment to excellence, we want to hear from you. Please apply at https://goo.gl/zNlt6w. The closing date for applications is 11am on Friday 2nd December 2016.
To find out more about our school please visit http://burlingtondanes.org/. Visits to the academy before application submission are welcomed. Please contact Julia Morson on 0208 735 4972 or email Julia.email@example.com to arrange this.
For any technical issues with the application form please contact the recruitment team on 0203 116 6345 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location: Ark Burlington Danes Academy, Wood Lane, London W12 0HR
Closing Date: 11am – Friday 2nd December 2016
Start Date: January 2017
Salary: Ark MPS or UPS (Inner London) £28,799 - £39,195 or £44,261 - £47,998 dependent on experience
Ark is committed to safeguarding children; successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.