Smart Teachers is currently recruiting for a Mathematics Teacher for a successful school in Harrow, North West London. For the right person this will be a permanent appointment from September 2017 and salary will be in line with MPS/UPS outer London. If successful, you will be joining a school that has been judged ‘Outstanding’ in all areas by Ofsted. Alongside impeccable behaviour and consistently high results, the school is able to offer a very supportive environment and realistic expectations of staff. Staff are warm and welcoming and they have worked hard to build a strong school community that is inclusive and encourages input from the wider community. A desire to grow and take on responsibility within the department in the future would be an advantage however; this position is open to any NQTs and also teachers who have trained outside the United Kingdom.
About the Role
· Maths Teacher
· Teaching from KS3 through to the sixth form
· Permanent contract on offer for the right candidate
· Salary in-line with MPS/UPS outer London
About the School
· A progressive co-educational secondary school
· Rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted in all areas
· Students are prepared and engaged in lessons
· Fantastic opportunities for professional development and growth as a teacher
· A very inclusive and multicultural environment that has excellent input from the wider school community
· On-site parking is available and it is well connected to the London Underground and local buses
In order to be considered for this role, the Maths Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Hold QTS or an equivalent overseas qualification
· NQTs and overseas trained teachers are welcome to apply
· This role is suitable for NQTs
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number DXMB39215.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.