Smart Teachers is recruiting for a qualified Maths Teacher / Maths NQT to join an ‘Outstanding’ selective grammar school in Buckinghamshire (HP11) in September 2019. This Maths Teacher / Maths NQT post will include teaching from KS3 to KS5 on a full time basis. Previous A-level experience is desirable but not essential. There will also be the opportunity to teach Further Maths, depending on the candidates experience.
About the Role
• Maths Teacher / Maths NQT
• KS3 to KS5 classes
• Possibility of the opportunity to teach Further Maths for the right candidate
• Full time role
• MPS/UPS from £23,720 - £39,406 (or daily equivalent)
About the School
• Selective grammar school
• ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted
• Pupils achieve well, high levels of academic and sporting successes
• Large site, lots of outdoor space on site
• Well resourced
• Closest station is High Wycombe, easily accessed from M40 motorway
In order to be considered for this role, the Maths Teacher / Maths NQT will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree in Mathematics
• Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Free CPD workshops
• Regular social events
• Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number GMHA21713.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.