Teacher of Mathematics
We are looking to appoint an inspiring and dedicated Maths teacher. The successful candidate will teach across Key Stage 3 and 4. You will have the drive and determination to ensure the best outcomes for all students. Above all, we require a teacher with passion for their subject and a commitment to outstanding teaching and learning.
We always value supporting our staff and from September, there will be an additional twelve hours a year of Continuing Professional Development time, which will be during timetabled lessons. This will be part of our Enrichment and Intervention programme for students.
We are looking for someone who is:
· Keen to join a school where you will be supported and encouraged to develop professionally through a CPD programme
· Passionate about teaching and learning
· Innovative, hard-working and an excellent practitioner
· Determined to support young people to enjoy their learning and make good progress in maths.
· A good team player who is looking to join an up and coming department
Holsworthy Maths department is a friendly group of dedicated and hard-working subject specialists. They are developing the curriculum and their teaching and learning styles together and are looking for someone to come and join their team. This post would be suitable for an NQT or an experienced teacher.
We are delighted to be part of The Dartmoor Multi Academy Trust (DMAT), which came into effect on 1st January 2018. DMAT is a large MAT consisting of three secondary schools and thirteen primary schools and provides further opportunity for sharing good practice and resources for staff development. Opportunities to work across the schools in the DMAT will be available if a need arises.