· Promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young persons for who you are responsible and with whom you come into contact.
To inspire and motivate students to have a love of learning of Maths by:
· Setting high expectations which inspire, motivate and challenge students
· Promoting good progress and outcomes by students
· Demonstrating good subject and curriculum knowledge
· Planning and teaching well structured lessons, adapting teaching to respond to the strengths and needs of all students
· Making accurate and productive use of assessment
· Managing behaviour effectively to ensure a productive and safe learning environment
The Spires Academy provides an inspirational educational environment for students aged 11-16 in Canterbury. We offer the highest quality education, care and teaching to motivate students to learn within a small, supportive and challenging setting tha...