Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Maths Teacher to join a large co-educational secondary school in Sheerness, Kent. If you are a Maths Teacher looking for career progression and development in a rewarding role then this could be a great opportunity for you. Starting in September 2017, this full-time post is to teach Maths from KS3 – KS5 and will be contracted until the end of the academic year initially. There is the possibility of the contract being extended.
About the Role
· Maths Teacher
· KS3 – KS5
· Full time, long term post
· Salary is in line with MPS
About the School
· Co-educational academy in Sheerness, Kent
· Situated across two sites
· Fully inclusive
· Well-resourced with modern facilities
· Improved GCSE and Post 16 results year on year
· Strong community and local charity links
In order to be considered for this role, the Maths Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number GMAA40488.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.