Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Maths Teacher to join a school in Maidstone, Kent. The successful candidate will support students across upper KS2 to KS5 with French. The successful maths Teacher will be working in an independent coeducational setting for pupils aged between 7 and 18 years. Class sizes are smaller than average. The school is part of a trust with huge support and opportunities provided within it. This Full Time Long Term Maths Teacher positon will begin in December 2019. There is a possibility that the position could go permanent in April 2020
About the Role
• Maths Teacher
• KS3– KS5
• Full Time / Contract; possibility of obtaining permanent contract.
• £ 125 – 207 per day
• December 2019
About the School
• Independent, coeducational school for pupil aged between 7 and 18 years
• Very well resourced school
• Great rail and road links available
• Over 10 days of CPD available each year
• Small class sizes
• Excellent leadership
• Fantastic opportunities for career advancement, both within the UK and abroad
In order to be considered for this role, the Maths Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Hold a good first degree subject
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• Successful track record of improving pupils performance
• Ability to implement systems to develop students both emotionally, pastorally and academically
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number RCR18200MATHS.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.