We are a private co-educational school which caters to the educational needs of students of the Spanish and International communities in Madrid.
The school is recognised by both the Spanish Ministry of Education and Culture as a foreign British centre and by Great Britain as a British School in Spain.
Children from the age of three to eighteen years of age are admitted to a complete and highly successful educational experience.
Though the majority of students are Spanish, numerous nationalities are represented in the student population.
Traditionally TEMS students rank among the best of the students throughout the Spanish and International schools in Madrid, on external exams taken by those students. Accordingly, all graduates of the senior school go on to higher education.
We can offer:
- Reputation of academic excellence and an exciting opportunity to work within a global organization.
- Good location in Madrid (Aravaca)
- Confident, resilient, welcoming students
- Lively, committed staff
- Competitive salary
- General class size: an average of 22 pupils.
- We offer personal development.
- We offer tuition for dependents.
- Preferably 2 to 3 years’ experience in British / International schools with QTS.
When sending your CV, using the 'apply now' button below, please refer to the job title in the subject line.
Cognita Schools is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, volunteers and other third parties to share this commitment. Safer Recruitment practice and pre-employment background checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed.