+ TLR for setting up sixth form curriculum
An exciting opportunity to develop and lead maths provision in our new sixth form.
Bolingbroke Academy, a secondary school for 11-18 year olds, welcomed its first year 7 pupils in September 2012, with another 120 pupils joining every year until the school is fully subscribed in 2018. This is a rare opportunity to join a growing team in a growing academy, located in refurbished Bolingbroke Hospital buildings next to Wandsworth Common, and play an important part in its success.
We are looking for an outstanding Maths Teacher to provide leadership of maths at KS5 as well as teaching and planning for our new sixth form, opening in 2017. You will ensure high attainment of pupils through outstanding teaching and learning within the department and demonstrate experience of teaching at KS5, as well as enthusiasm for supporting students at different key stages.
Our ideal candidate will:
- be an outstanding teacher, able to motivate and challenge learners of all abilities
- have experience of teaching at A Level
- have a proven track record of success, and raising pupil attainment in maths
- have some experience of leading and coaching others
- exude a passion for the subject which is evident in your day to day classroom practice
- demonstrate high levels of ambition and optimism regarding what the academy and its students can achieve
- have the resolve to make a real difference to the lives of pupils
- be committed to Bolingbroke Academy’s ethos of high expectations and no excuses
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to:
- teach within the growing academy and help to lead maths provision.
- set up the curriculum for the sixth form.
- join a network of Ark academies and gain access to an exclusive range of benefits including reduced gym membership and a comprehensive CPD provision.
Please apply at https://goo.gl/iVFy3R by 11am on Thursday 8th December 2016.
Applications will be reviewed as received and candidates may be invited to interview before the closing date.
For any queries relating to your application, please contact the recruitment team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 3116 6345.
Ark committed to safeguarding children; successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.