Exciting opportunity to work within a vibrant and dynamic international school in the UK capital city.
We are currently looking for a Diploma and Middle school Mathematics teacher to join the International School of London.
The International School of London was originally founded in 1972 and was amongst the first schools in the country to offer the International Baccalaureate programme. The school is currently growing and a number of new initiatives, including the recent acquisition of new premises for the IB Diploma, are underway. There is a strong commitment to the on-going professional training of all staff and for providing leadership development at all levels.
The post would include the teaching of mathematics in the IB Middle Years Programme and IB Diploma Programme.
The ideal candidate will have:
· Previous experience teaching Mathematics to pre-university level students (ages 16-19) with recent IB Diploma teaching experience a distinct advantage
· The ability to teach Mathematics in the Middle School (ages 11-16)
· Proven capacities to work with international students and support students for whom English is not their mother tongue
· Demonstrated ability to integrate technology into the classroom
· Previous experience with the IB Middle Years Programme (MYP) would also be highly desirable
The position would commence in August 2018.
For further information about the school, please visit our website (www.islschools.org/london) or contact Julia Bradbury on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please submit the completed application form, a covering letter and up-to-date CV including contact details of two professional referees who have supervised your work to via our website.
(Please note: at least one reference must be from your current employer, personal references are not accepted in this instance and all references will be independently verified)
International School London is committed to safeguarding children and will ensure that recruitment procedures adhere to safer recruitment guidance. Successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced UK Disclosure and Barring Service check and/or equivalent overseas police check where relevant.