Smart Teachers is recruiting for a qualified and committed Maths Teacher for an independent school in West London. The Maths Teacher will be teaching the IB Curriculum within a well-established and highly regarded school that has been graded ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted. This role will commence in January 2018 and will be contracted through till the end of the academic year with the possibility of a permanent contract for the right candidate.
About the Role
· Maths Teacher
· Teaching middle school classes
· Full time position
· Role to start in January 2018 till the end of the academic year with the potential to be offered a permanent contract
· NQT’s are welcome to apply
· Salary between £28,000 – £38,000 – depending on experience
About the School
· All through, co-educational independent school
· IB Curriculum
· Rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted
· Excellent academic achievement
· Links with schools overseas
· Closest stations are Gunnersbury and Chiswick Park
In order to be considered for this role, the Maths Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number GMAD46700.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.