Smart Teachers is recruiting for an experienced and professional Maths Teacher / Mathematics Teacher to join a fantastic team within a ‘Good’ school located in Harlow, North East London. This Maths Teacher / Mathematics Teacher position is a full time role set for an April 2018 start through until the academic year however the school will be happy to consider temp and part time candidates. The co-educational secondary school has a very supportive and dynamic Mathematics department with great resources throughout. This school gives you the opportunity to grow within the department and across the school which is ideal for career growth.
About the Role
· Maths Teacher / Mathematics Teacher
· Full time
· Part time options considered
· April 2018 start
· contracted until the end of the year
· Teaching a timetable of KS3 and KS4
· Salary from £30,000 (dependent on experience)
About the School
· Ofsted rating for leadership ‘Outstanding’ and behaviour is ‘Good’
· Coeducational secondary school with pupils aged 11-16 years
· School was built just over 4 years ago
· Excellent facilities
· School offers larger than average green field
· CPD offered to teachers as well as internal promotion
· Accommodation assistance if need be
In order to be considered for this role, the Maths Teacher / Mathematics Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid Visa)
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number SZL42489.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.