Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Maths Teacher / Maths NQT to join an Outstanding selective all boys grammar school in Buckinghamshire (HP11). This full time Maths Teacher / Maths NQT post will include teaching from KS3 to KS4 for a one term, fixed term contract in the first instance. The ability to teach up to KS5 would be beneficial but not essential. There is a possibility that the role will continue into 2019/20, which could lead to a generous offer of permanent placement. The school is known for its high level of success in academic and sport aspects as well as being a well resourced school.
About the Role
• Maths Teacher / Maths NQT
• Full time
• April 2019 start
• Fixed term, one term initially
• Potential to continue as permanent
• Teaching timetable to KS3 - KS4
• Ability to teach up to KS5 preferred, not essential
• Daily rate between £130 - £180 (depending on experience)
About the School
• All boys selective grammar school
• “Outstanding” Ofsted rating
• Pupils achieve well, high levels of academic and sporting successes
• Large site, lots of outdoor space on site, well resourced school
• Closest station is High Wycombe, easily accessed from M40 motorway
In order to be considered for this role, the Maths Teacher / Maths NQT will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
• Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number GMH21713
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.