Smart Teachers is currently recruiting for a Maths Teacher / Maths NQT to join a collaborative department at a highly regarded school based in Tower Hamlets. The school boasts a contemporary new building and a strong reputation for academic results which are now currently above average. The position is available from September 2019.
About the Role
• Maths Teacher / Maths NQT
• Ability to teach Key Stages 3 – 5
• Permanent and full time
• September 2019 Start ( July for NQTS)
• Salary up to £39,000 (dependent on experience)
About the School
• Large secondary school in Tower Hamlets
• Recognised by Ofsted as ‘Good’ (2018)
• Brand new build, fully resourced
• Diverse and vibrant community that embraces differences in students and staff
• Striving for academic excellence with a challenging and inspiring curriculum
• Easily accessible with strong transport links in East London
• Regular staff social events with emphasis of staff satisfaction as an integral aspect of school life
In order to be considered for this role, the Maths Teacher / Maths NQT will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• A Good first degree in Maths
• Proven experience of teaching Key Stages 3 – 5
• NQTs and/or overseas-trained teachers welcome to apply
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS / police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number RCR33391.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.