MATHS TEACHER September 2018
We are looking to appoint an exceptional Maths teacher to join our team in September 2018. This is an excellent opportunity for either an NQT or someone wishing to further develop their career.
Woodside High School is an outstanding (Ofsted 2011 & 2014) and oversubscribed 11-16 comprehensive school and we are currently expanding to an eight form entry school. Our students progress exceptionally well (P8: +0.48) and we take pride in our strong values of academic achievement, equality of experience and respect for all.
Our strong systems ensure you can focus on your core purpose of teaching: robust behaviour systems, highly visible and supportive middle and senior leaders, robust teaching and learning framework
· Commitment to professional development within school and through our network of schools
· Collaborative leadership at both department and senior level
· Excellent support and guidance for NQTs
· Excellent career development
· A convenient location in Wood Green, with excellent transport links (Piccadilly line)
· We are a strong team with 14 teachers. Our department ranges from those with many years of experience to those who are new to their teaching careers.
· There are many opportunities for development.
· We are a warm and welcoming department and enjoy sharing good practice with one another.
· We often work together to develop resources and plan lessons.
· Maths classes have access to computers in the ICT Hubs in our department and also bookable ICT suites.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
For further information and an application pack please visit http://www.woodsidehighschool.co.uk/Vacancies/Current-Vacancies/
The closing date for receipt of applications is Monday 19th February at midnight.