Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Maths Teacher to work in a large secondary school based in North Kent during an exciting transitional phase. Smart Teachers would like to hear from innovative Maths Teacher wishing to teach Maths up to KS5. This is a full time permanent position starting September 2019. The Maths teaching position provides the opportunity to be creative, work closely with other members of a successful curriculum team and excellent professional development opportunities for both experienced and newly qualified teachers.
About the Role
• Maths Teacher
• KS3, KS4 and KS5
• Permanent full time role
• MPS & OLA role 27500 - 43300
About the School
• Exciting time of growth
• Comprehensive staff development programme
• Culturally diverse student body
• Supportive trust network with collaborative opportunities
• Talented and dedicated colleagues
In order to be considered for this role, the Maths Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / Teaching Degree (must be recognised in the UK)
• Proven track record of successful teaching across year groups
• Ability to teach up to GCSE & A-level in Maths
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number RCR8306.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.