Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Maths Teacher / Maths NQT Teacher for an innovative secondary school in Blackheath, South East London. This full time Maths Teacher / Maths NQT Teacher role will commence in September 2019 and will be responsible for teaching a timetable of key stage 3 and key stage 4. The new Maths Teacher will settle in to a growing school who will share a vision with where their pupils gain the skills and knowledge for them to become independent learners. The school is looking for candidates with a minimum of at least two years UK Teaching experience or experience of delivering the IB programme and are willing to commit to the school project for at least two years.
About the Role
• Maths Teacher / Maths NQT Teacher
• Full time
• September 2019 start
• Deliver timetable to KS3 – KS4
• Salary between £29664 and £34548 (dependent on experience)
About the School
• Smaller than average class sizes
• Moving to new buildings in 2020
• Supportive head teacher and senior leadership team
• All new staff are allocated a dedicated mentor
• 10 minutes from London Bridge, 5 minutes from Lewisham DLR
In order to be considered for this role, the Maths Teacher / Maths NQT Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Hold UK QTS and a good first-degree subject
• Successful track record of improving pupils performance
• Ability to implement systems to develop students both emotionally, pastorally and academically
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number RCR2634A.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.