St Joseph’s Regional College is situated on the beautiful Mid North Coast of NSW. Our College aims to provide a learning and teaching model for 1000 students of striving for excellence, your personal best. As a Catholic school we support our students with a Pastoral Care structure and well-being programs.
We employ over 130 teaching and ancillary staff. Our teaching staff have a reputation in our Diocese of highly successful HSC results and providing dynamic learning opportunities for our individual students to succeed.
We invite suitably qualified teachers to apply for the following position commencing Week 5 Term 1 2020.
Please note applications close: Monday 9.00am 17 February 2020.
Year 7 – Year 12 Mathematics
Term of Appointment:
Full Time Temporary appointment to the Mathematics teaching position will be for the remainder of the 2020 school year.
Remuneration: NSW and ACT Catholic Systemic Schools Enterprise Agreement 2017
- Applicants need to be willing and able to participate in and support the religious dimension of St Agnes’ Parish Secondary Schools. https://stagnesparish.org.au
- Qualifications in a specialised faculty must be addressed
- Applicants must be enthusiastic and be willing to work in a team and add value to our already dynamic teaching faculty
- Applicants must hold a current NSW Working with Children Check
- Accreditation with NESA
- Resume must include three listed referees
Written applications should be emailed to:
Mr Jim Dempsey
Principal – St Joseph’s Regional College
Port Macquarie NSW 2444
Enquiries to: (02) 5525 4100
The successful applicant (if external to the Diocese) must complete the registration for employment process with the Lismore Diocese as per the Diocesan Website prior to commencing employment.
Child protection legislation requires preferred applicants to be subject to employment screening.
An Equal Opportunity Employers
St Joseph’s Regional College is part of the Diocese of Lismore and one of the St Agnes’ Parish Secondary Schools.
Information on how to Register for Employment in the Lismore Diocese is available on the Catholic Schools Office website http://www.lism.catholic.edu.au/employment/employment-information/