Buile Hill Visual Arts College is an 11 - 16, co-educational, fully comprehensive community school, serving the inner city community of Salford. It is a rapidly improving school, which has a growing reputation in the area. We were last inspected in October 2012 and we were delighted with a ‘good’ judgment which was well deserved recognition for the progress we had made as a school.
We are looking to appoint an inspirational and dynamic teacher of Mathematics who is passionate about raising achievement and creating opportunities for our students. There may be an incentive for an outstanding teacher.
We are looking for:
· An excellent teacher of Mathematics who delivers teaching and learning that matches individual needs, challenges and inspires minds, and ensures that every young person aspires to succeed.
· An inclusive individual, with high expectations of their students, who is committed to maximising rates of progress.
· A self-motivated and reflective practitioner.
· Someone with a sense of humour, who understands the importance of developing a positive culture in our organisation and is totally committed to the concept of distributed leadership.
We will guarantee:
· You will be supported but challenged
· You will be provided with the very best CPD on offer from the abundance of talented staff working within the school as well as external experts seconded to work with us to maintain objectivity in school.
· A stimulating and friendly working environment where every member of staff is valued and makes a significant contribution to the Buile Hill Family.
· Working with honest, aspirational students, who are full of character and have lots of potential.
· Support from creative and innovative colleagues that will ensure your professional practice continues to develop in line with national standards.
If you feel you share our values, have the vision and drive for excellence and want to be part of an enthusiastic, dedicated and well-resourced team, committed to ensuring that students fulfill their potential, then we would like to hear from you.
Visits to the school are encouraged and warmly welcomed.
Completed application forms should be returned to:
Mrs. J. Derbyshire
Buile Hill Visual Arts College
Eccles Old Road
Salford M6 8RD
at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for all applications is 9:00am on Friday 15th March 2018
The interviews will take place on Thursday 22nd March 2018
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointment to this post is subject to 2 satisfactory references, Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check, medical clearance, evidence of essential qualifications and proof of right to work in the UK.