Due to an increase in student numbers and subsequent expansion of the school site. We are seeking an outstanding, ambitious and successful Teacher of Maths ready for the next step in their career.
The successful candidate will be passionate about the teaching of Mathematics and driven to share high quality and innovative practice in the classroom. Our mission is ‘transforming learning, transforming lives’ for a reason. You will need to have a genuine commitment in wanting to make a difference to the lives of our young people; including their self-esteem, aspirations and social wellbeing.
We Can offer:
- A supportive learning environment
- A newly appointed Assistant Principal to support and work directly with the Maths team
- Opportunities to become and RSA Fellow, work across the RSA Teaching Schools Alliance and Family of Schools
- Our own payscale, favourable to national payscales
- State of the art technology to support teaching in all classrooms
- CPD to support you to the next level of your career
- Work –life balance initiatives at discounted rates for staff including laundry services, car valeting & mechanics, gym membership
- Paycare’ an employee paid healthcare scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme •
- Employee Assistance Programme
- The opportunity to make a real difference to young people’s lives.
For further information about this post, application Pack and to organise Informal visits, please contact Sara Phillips on 01902 424242 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 9am on Wednesday 16th October 2017
Interviews will be held w/c 16th October 2017 If sufficient applications are received, the Academy may withdraw the post prior to the closing date.
The RSA Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All our posts are subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, 2 work references and other employment checks.