Vision for Education are wanting to speak with Maths specialists in the Sheffield area with regards to a long term, full – time post we are currently recruiting for. The school is a successful, well respected Academy easily accessible from Sheffield. The school has generally well behaved children who are there to learn every day.
The Maths teacher will be responsible for planning and delivering Maths to Key Stage 3 and 4.
We require all teachers who register with Vision for Education to have a current valid DBS registered to the update service, or able to complete a Vision for Education DBS, references covering the last 2 years of your career, have the relevant qualifications or experience and not currently subject to an outstanding investigation.
Please ensure to bring along with you:
· DBS/CRB registered to the Update Service
· 2 proofs of address dated within the last 3 months
· Passport or Driving licence and Birth certificate
· Qualification Certificates.
· Teacher Number (if relevant).
· Certifications, e.g. Team Teach, NPECTS etc.
In return, we offer:
· Great rates of pay
· Flexible contracts
· FREE Second to none online CPD training.
· FREE Courses and training.
· Your own dedicated consultant.
All offers are subject to Safeguarding checks and completed application and interview with one of our dedicated consultants.