Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Teacher of Mathematics to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a local Secondary school in Sheffield, South Yorkshire. This will be an ongoing supply contract, commencing in September 2018 covering the secondment of a current staff member.
This is a large and vibrant Secondary Academy with close ties to the local community. The school is supportive and encouraging of their pupils, offering numerous workshops, sessions, and clubs to stimulate and support their pupils both academically and personally.
The desired Mathematics Teacher will be supported by a passionate management team, and will work alongside some excellent practitioners, who put children at the heart of everything they do. The desired Teacher must have experience of teaching Mathematics to both Key Stage 3 and 4.
To be considered for the position of Mathematics Teacher you must:
- Have experience teaching Secondary Mathematics to at least GCSE Level.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Teachers
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Education Supply Team the desired Teacher of Mathematics will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Unparalleled daily rates
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a qualified Mathematics Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the team in the Sheffield branch.