An excellent IB School in Surrey (KT11) is recruiting for a Maths Teacher to teach A Levels within the IB curriculum to the Upper School students. This full time maths teaching position is available for an August 7 start so that the teacher can engage in orientation week. This permanent position will receive a generous salary offer dependant on the experience of the candidate.
About the Role
· Maths Teacher to teach A Levels
· Teach IB curriculum
· Permanent appointment
· Salary dependent on the experience of the candidate – from £22,000
About the School
· IB School for students aged 3 - 18
· Very positive ISI Report
· A part of a group of International Schools educating students in more than 100 countries
· Strong links to the local community
· Students have a positive attitude to learning
· Located on 20 acres of beautiful countryside in Surrey (KT11)
In order to be considered for this role, the Maths Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree – it is desirable but not required to be IB Trained
· Proven experience teaching the UK or equivalent curriculum – it is desirable but not required to have prior experience teaching the IB Curriculum
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers including those who require sponsorship are welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number BXVB38948.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.