Repton School in Dubai has been consistently rated as ‘Outstanding’ by the Dubai education authority (KHDA) placing us in the top 1% of schools in the country. We have close links to our sister school, Repton UK in Derbyshire which allows our students to benefit from an international education based on the British independent system.
We have vacancies for Mathematics Teachers in our senior school with February and September 2018 starts - please state your preference in your application.
Welcoming families from all nationalities and children of all ages, the school offers the very best in British education, epitomised by the school’s philosophy of ‘the best for every child’. Repton has state-of-the-art facilities and amenities and is situated on a spectacular campus of 1.3million sq. ft, making it the largest school in the region. There are currently around 1800 pupils attending the school.
Our pupils benefit from an international education based on the British independent and national curricula. Our clear aim and purpose is to provide the best teaching and learning environment in which all pupils will achieve their very best academically, physically and socially. By working closely with all its parents, the school aims to develop young people who will have all the tools they need to succeed in a rapidly changing, highly competitive, global society. In the Senior School, a full range of IGCSEs with a choice of 45 subjects, in addition to the IB Diploma and Career Programme is offered.
As part of the Evolvence Group, we share expertise across our group of schools and nurseries in UAE and offer great opportunities for career progression for those who seek advancement, along with opportunities for formal development for all through our partnerships with Apple and reknowned Management and Leadership Development Programs. We're incredibly proud that the Senior Leadership and Management Teams in our schools have almost all been promoted from within the group.
What we need from you:
- Bachelor’s degree and QTS (with appropriate specialisation);
- Minimum age 25;
- Experience teaching IB diploma programme;
- Exceptional communication skills and cultural sensitivity;
- The ability to innovate, excite and inspire children and colleagues;
- Willing to embrace new methods of teaching delivery, particularly using Apple tech as we move towards Apple Distinguished School Status;
- Minimum of 2 years full time, post-qualification teaching experience in the same field.
Applicants should consider that working in UAE is rewarding but challenging. The education sector in UAE is in the midst of a significant change in regulatory regimes and therefore it's critical that our people are resiliant in the face of challenges and have an attitude encapsulating the innovative nature of the school, with a solution orientation.
What we offer:
- An exceptional employment package, tax free starting at around 2500(gbp)/month;
- Professional development opportunities, where many of our staff secure promoted posts within our group of schools;
- Family benefits for you, your spouse and up to two children;
- Private healthcare;
- Annual flight tickets allowance;
- Spacious accommodation close to the school;
- End of contract gratuity as per UAE labour law