Smart Teachers is recruiting for a qualified maths teacher for a Church of England school in south-west London. The school is co-educational and caters for children aged 11-18. The post will involve teaching KS3 – KS5 and begins at the start of September 2018. The post is required on temporary basis, with the possibility of becoming permanent for the right candidate. The successful teacher will be joining a dynamic maths team within a successful and established school. The appointed teacher will benefit from working within a collaborative team environment in addition to receiving regular CPD sessions.
About the Role
· Maths teacher
· KS3 – KS5 classes
· One year post initially with the possibility of a permanent contract for the right candidate
· Competitive daily rate up to £180 per day
About the School
· Church of England secondary school
· KS3 – KS5
· Good Ofsted
· High level of academic results
· Comprehensive learning support system in place in school
· Well resourced, bright and airy facilities
· Outdoor space in site
· Located in south-west London, close to an underground station
In order to be considered for this role, the Maths Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education/ PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa/right to work)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
· Must be committed to safeguarding and the welfare of children and young people
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference number GMH18199
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.