Vision for Education are pleased to be recruiting a Maths Teacher for an 11 – 18 Outstanding Secondary School based in Warrington.
This position is to start in April 2018 and will continue on a full-time basis until July 2018 in the first instance. This is a long term opportunity that has the potential of becoming permanent for the right candidate. The successful candidate must be fully qualified to teach within a Secondary environment and have a Maths specialism. The role will consist mostly of teaching Maths at KS3 and KS4.
They are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, dynamic and passionate teacher to work within a highly experienced department who are extremely supportive and friendly.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a well-qualified Maths Teacher with a record of delivering good and outstanding lessons
- Able to teach Maths to KS4 and have excellent curriculum knowledge
- Have a good understanding of what a great education can make to pupils
- Have the ability to lead and motivate students
- Have a resilient character and a strong personal drive
To apply for this position, you must hold QTS and applications from NQTs will be accepted.
In order to apply for this position, you must send a CV immediately for consideration by clicking on the contacts below and/or calling direct to our Warrington Branch.
The benefits for working for Vision for Education
- Excellent Rates of pay
- Dedicated and experienced consultants
- PAYE Payroll
- Guaranteed Pay Scheme
- We offer a £50 refer a friend bonus scheme (un-capped)
- We offer local and easily accessible schools to you
- Free CPD courses to enhance your professional development
- We hold regular social events
- We are a friendly open and honest agency, who strongly believe in all our candidates
It is essential that your hold a valid and recognised teaching qualification with a least six weeks recent experience of teaching in the UK.
We are also required to contact your past schools for a reference, all positions are subject to an enhanced DBS.
If you feel you have the qualities and drive we are looking for please apply directly.