Required for: September 2021
Are you a Maths teacher looking for the next challenge? Would you like to join a school community which values the development of its teachers and invests heavily in CPD? We are looking for a teacher to join our successful Maths team. Whether you’re an NQT or a more experienced teacher, we will provide the environment and training for you to develop your career and refine your practice.
In addition, we offer:
- an open and collaborative community that trusts its teachers, equipping them with the skills and allowing them the freedom to act as valued professionals;
- a hugely successful and collaborative department
- outstanding facilities and resources;
- a range of personal benefits, including Cycle to Work Scheme, on site leisure centre and an active staff social committee;
- rigid procedures for managing behaviour;
- an Ofsted outstanding School that believes ‘better never stops’.
This is advertised as a full time position, although we are willing to consider part time applications in order to secure the best possible candidates.
For further insight into this role and working at Kennet School please take a look at our application pack in the attachments below.
We would like you to be:
- able to teach Maths at KS3 and KS4 with experience of A Level Maths and/or Further Maths an advantage;
- creative, forward thinking attitude & unapologetically passionate about your subject;
- committed to working collaboratively as part of a team and across the school;
- willing to think creatively and take risks in the classroom;
- hard-working with excellent organisational skills.
How to Apply
Click the ‘Quick Apply’ button below to complete the application form.
If you require more information or wish to discuss the role further, please get in touch with Chris Ellison, Deputy Headteacher email@example.com
Deadline & Interview Dates
Deadline for applications is 9am, Monday 18 January and candidates selected for interview will be informed by telephone soon after. We reserve the right to interview before the application deadline in exceptional cases, so we encourage early applications.
Interview date: 21 January
Kennet School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment, including being subject to a full DBS check.
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
Welcome to Kennet School’s dedicated career site. Below you will find information about what makes Kennet such a unique and rewarding place to develop your career. You will also find all of our current vacancies listed at the bottom of the page.