Smart Teachers is recruiting a full time Maths Teacher for one of England’s oldest Catholic state funded boys’ schools. Situated in central West London, this is a great opportunity to join an established Maths department with focus on academic achievement. If you are a passionate Maths Teacher looking for a school you can ‘teach’ your subject in a well-managed, professional environment, please apply below.
About the Role
• Maths Teacher
• KS3-5 Math
• All boys’ with girls in Sixth form
• Starting in September 2019
• Full time, permanent contract or temporary option
• Salary from £28K dependent on experience
About the School
• Catholic State funded boys’ school
• Academy status gained 2011
• Specialist Music education offered on site
• Impressive facilities with on site Arts centre, Chapel, swimming poooll and newly built Library as hub of the school
• Located a short walk from West Brompton tube
In order to be considered for this role, the Maths Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number SXT45951.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.