Smart Teachers is recruiting for a qualified Maths Teacher to work in an ‘Outstanding independent school in central London. The post is to teach Maths across Years 7-11, up to GCSE level. This is a part-time Maths Teacher role working 3 days per week (Monday to Wednesday). The Maths Teacher will be working on an ongoing permanent contract from September 2019.
About the Role
• Maths Teacher
• Teaching Years 7-11 Maths
• Permanent contract
• September 2019 start
• Part time, 3 days per week (Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday)
• MPS salary up to M6 inner London (pro rata)
• Salary will be dependent on experience and qualifications
About the School
• Independent co-educational school
• Small school size of approximately 250 students
• Rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted during its most recent inspection
• Beautifully furbished and very well resourced facilities
• High level of achievement and attainment from students in all year levels
• Specialist teachers throughout the school
• Friendly and mutually supportive staff
• Central London location based in Zone 1
In order to be considered for this role, the Maths Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education/ PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
• Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
• OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa / right to work)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS / police checks
Interested in Applying?
Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number GMH37529.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.