ICS is an independent, IB Continuum and IB World School, with 40 years’ history, providing an international IB education to students aged 3 - 18 (PYP, MYP and Diploma programmes). In addition, excellent examination results for its IB Diploma graduates, and a successful academic programme in both the primary and middle school, make the School a unique, exciting pedagogical offer for international, as well as British, families. Students graduate from the School and enter competitive university programmes around the world including the UK and the USA. ICS is part of the Globeducate Group
The successful candidate will:
- Be able to develop, plan, lead and deliver high-quality learning experiences to students for MYP and Diploma
- Be part of an amazing team who are consistent in providing children with an exceptionally good teaching-learning environment.
- Classroom size is small, ensuring high-quality teaching and learning expectation
Why work for ICS?
- Fantastic support from your colleagues and line managers who genuinely want to see you succeed and thrive
- Great opportunities to be involved in developing IB MYP & DP programs
- Awarded top 10 small independent IB school in 2016
- Central London location. We are promoting a good work-life balance.
- Great team-work in a thoroughly collaborative environment
- Opportunity to work with and learn about many different cultures – we are an International School!
Please download the job description for more details.
We reserve the right to shortlist the applications as we receive. If you are interested, please apply now.
ICS has a commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All appointments are subject to Enhanced DBS checks/Overseas Police Checks and Prohibition check. During the interview, all candidates will be asked to talk through their applications, including periods when they were not working. ICS is committed to equal opportunities.