Smart Teachers is recruiting for a motivated and experienced Maths Teacher to join an outstandingly successful and oversubscribed mixed comprehensive school in East London (E7). This part-time, 4 days per week position is available from September 2017 and will be contracted through to the end of the academic year. Previous experience teaching across all Key Stages 3, 4 and 5 will be an advantage.
About the role
- Maths teacher
- Teaching across KS3, KS4 and KS5
- September 2017 start
- Part time contract (4 days per week) until July 2018
- Students follow the Edexcel syllabus at GCSE and at A level
- Competitive rate of pay up to £160 per day
About the School
- Mixed comprehensive school
- Rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted
- In the top 100 non-selective, maintained schools
- Specialist Science and PE college
- International School Award status
- CPD offered for teachers
- Maths department achieves outstanding results at Key Stage 3, GCSE and A level and all classes are taught in ability groups from Year 7 onward
- Very supportive department who are passionate about the school and their students
In order to be considered for this Math Teacher role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Hold a teaching qualification (PGCE / Bachelor of Education or equivalent)
- Have recent experience teaching the UK curriculum
- NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references at an outstanding level and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Ongoing CPD workshops
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference number SZLD3306.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.