Cleethorpes, North East Lincolnshire
£25.00 - £25.80 per hour
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience required for this position is 2 weeks teaching within the last 2 years and you must hold Qualified Teacher Status.
Are you passionate about Maths?
Would you relish the opportunity to share your knowledge and passion for the subject with bright young individuals?
We are currently looking to appoint an enthusiastic and passionate Maths Tutor on behalf of mixed secondary academy based in Cleethorpes. The Maths Tutor role is due to start immediately, full time for at least 6 weeks possibly until July 2021 for the right candidate.
The Maths Tutor will be responsible for planning and delivering Maths sessions to students on a 1:3 basis. The ideal Maths Tutor will be highly motivated and willing to work effectively as part of a team. It is important that the Maths Tutor has high expectations of pupil’s achievement and behaviour.
About the school:
The secondary academy’s staff are all determined to provide the best possible education, with high levels of support and guidance means students are treated as individuals and improves outcomes both personally and academically. They have recently been rated ‘good’ by OFSTED and within a positive environment students are able to grow and develop.
To be considered for the position of Maths Tutor you will:
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have recent teaching experience in the last 2 years for at least 2 weeks.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education:
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education can offer:
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply:
If you are a Maths Tutor who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact the Lincolnshire Branch.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.
Vision for Education Ltd
- Supply agency