We are actively seeking an experienced Maths Tutor to support young adults aged 16 - 29 around the Lincolnshire area. We have positions available in the Boston, Grantham, Lincoln, Louth, Skegness and Spalding area working on an ad-hoc basis. This would be a great opportunity to experience teaching either with part and full time hours.
The ideal Maths Tutor will:
- Be passionate and dedicated to teaching
- Be flexible, a team player and have excellent communication skills
- Have a good level of IT literacy
The successful Maths Tutor must have excellent behaviour management, the ability to teach creatively adapting to the needs of each leaner and must have good subject knowledge. To be successful in this role the Maths Tutor must have a relevant degree, a full teaching qualification and a proven track record of managing and supporting diverse groups of learners.
To apply for this opportunity, or to discuss this further please either contact the Lincolnshire office or email your current CV. Please be advised that in order to be eligible for this post you must possess a DBS on the update service or be prepared to fund for a new DBS via Vision for Education. You must also be able to meet all the national safeguarding criteria.
What Vision for Education can offer you:
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- Free training courses
- Guarantee pay teacher scheme (qualifying periods apply)
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink