MEALS SUPERVISOR Required as soon as possible for 6.25 hours per week – 1.25 hours per day during the lunchtime period £2960 per annum for 6.25 hours per week, term time only (38 weeks)
We are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic Meals Supervisor to work effectively as part of a team supervising the children during lunchtimes. The successful candidate will be able to:
• ensure that children’s playtime is safe and enjoyable
• ensure that children eat their lunch in a calm, sociable environment
• communicate effectively with children and adults
• demonstrate a calm and understanding approach
• demonstrate the ability to use their own initiative as well as knowing when to seek support from others
It is important to us at Albemarle that the adults contribute to the growth and development of every child and support their individual needs. Previous experience would be welcome. We warmly welcome visits to the school by prospective candidates. To arrange a visit please contact Jackie Nolan, Business Manager, on 020 8788 3170 ext. 242 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.