Medical Administrator for the Danes Educational Trust
37 hours per week Term Time plus 5 INSET days plus 74 hours holiday working
H4: (£17,722 - £19,431) + £841 Fringe Allowance p.a. FTE (Pro rata)
Required as soon as possible
We are seeking a Medical Administrator to provide First Aid, medical and social welfare to students. To originate and accurately maintain student records both on SIMS and hard copy and to provide information to relevant staff.
We would like you to have:
• Experience of working with children and young people
• Experience of working with parents and carers
• Knowledge of child protection procedures
• Excellent communication and organisational skills
• Ability to work in a team and independently
• Excellent IT skills
• Knowledge of school procedures. First Aid and Paediatric First Aid qualification or a willingness to undertake training if necessary.
• Medical, nursing or social care qualification.
• Management of medical matters relating to students, including the management of prescribed and non prescribed medicines.
We can offer:
• The support of a highly professional and committed team
• A positive working environment within an Outstanding, ‘World Class’ school setting
• A 37 hour working week spread over 5 days, Term Time, plus 74 hours of INSET
St Clement Danes School, an Outstanding school on the Herts/Bucks border, recently awarded 'World Class' status and Croxley Danes School, a new secondary school opening in September 2017 are part of the Danes Educational Trust. If you would like to join a high performing, supportive and friendly staff team, we would like to hear from you.