ST CLEMENT DANES SCHOOL
22.5 hours per week over 3 days (Mon-Weds or Weds-Fri)
Term Time plus 5 INSET days plus 2 weeks’ holiday working
H4 Point 6: £19,698 + £898 fringe allowance FTE (pro rata)
Actual salary including fringe allowance: £11,218 per annum
Required from 22nd March 2021
We are seeking a Medical Administrator to provide first aid, medical and social welfare to students. To originate and accurately maintain student records both on SIMS and hard copy and to provide information to relevant staff.
We would like you to have:
• Experience of working with children, young people, parents and carers
• Knowledge of school procedures, first aid and paediatric first aid qualifications or a willingness to undertake training
• A medical, nursing or social care qualification would be advantageous as would experience of managing medical matters relating to students, including the management of prescribed and non-prescribed medicines
• Knowledge of child protection procedures
• Excellent communication and organisational skills
• Ability to work in a team and independently
• Excellent IT skills
• A natural aptitude to model the Trust’s core behaviours – ‘We display transparency, kindness and respect in all our interactions with others, and support each other in all our endeavours. We are tenacious in our desire to make the difference together’.
We can offer:
• A positive working environment within an extremely well-resourced school
• The support of a highly professional and committed staff team and the opportunity to expand your professional networks beyond the Trust through our external partnerships
• The opportunity to develop your career within an expanding multi academy trust with a track record of excellent student attainment and achievement
• Exceptional professional development opportunities both within the Trust and across the Teaching School Alliance
The Trust is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders are subject to a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
How to make an application:
• The full job description and an application form can be downloaded from the school website
• Completed applications to be emailed to Dawn Gamble, Recruitment Manager, by 9.00am on Friday
• 26th February 2021. Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Please include a covering letter and completed application form with the contact details of two referees.
• We reserve the right to close the advert early should a suitable applicant be found. Therefore, early application is advised
• Interview date: Wednesday 3rd March 2021
Website: www.stclementdanes.org.uk / www.daneseducationaltrust.org.uk
School Address: Chenies Road, Chorleywood, Hertfordshire WD3 6EW
Danes Educational Trust Address: c/o St Clement Danes School, Chenies Road, Chorleywood, Hertfordshire WD3 6EW
Tel: Dawn Gamble 01923 589699 / 07917 035962
St Clement Danes School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
Thank you for your interest in St Clement Danes School.
St Clement Danes is an oversubscribed, highly regarded school situated in Chorleywood on the border between Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire. With over 1000 applicants for 240 places annu...