Mental Health Support Worker
- Are you looking for full time work in a challenging setting??
- Are you available for work full time, immediately??
- Are you an experienced support worker or have you any previous experience in youth offending / behaviour mentoring?
- PRU School
- Alternative provision
- Full time vacancy through Vision with a view to go on permanent direct with the school (Monday to Friday 8:30 - 15:30)
- February 2018 start
- The pay for this role will be £60 - £80 per day (dependent on experience)
Vision for Education are currently working with a particular setting close to Barnsley who have a vacancy for a Mental Health Support Worker from February 2018
- Our specialist SEND team work with a variety of settings and cater for students across all key stages.
- We are looking for a candidate with compassion and empathy but also who is able to make a difference in young people’s lives.
- Vision for Education work with a number of settings, some do require experience however this is not essential in all cases. We would consider at least 6 months experience working in the community with young people or adults who display difficult behvaiours.
- We are looking for a candidate that has a great personality and are able to work well as part of a team and have the ability to adapt and make the most out of challenging situations.
- The client school we are working with is a Pupil Referral Unit catering for students who show signs of Social, Emotional and Mental Health difficulties
- Team teach training is also advantageous however not essential as Vision offer regular FREE CPD training.
Please ring Vision's SEND team in Huddersfield on 01484 642928 or email email@example.com to apply for this role. There is a view for this role to go permanent for the right candidate.