Vision for Education are looking to recruit hardworking and resilient Mental Health Support Workers to work in school settings in Manchester. The successful candidates will be working with pupils with Social and Emotional Mental Health Needs. This can be full or part-time dependant on your circumstances.The Role
This role would be suited to a someone who has experience working with Social and Emotional Mental Health issues as well as severe Behavioural Difficulties.
The schools we work with are committed to the education of pupils who are permanently excluded from school, as well as others who have social educational needs and medical needs. The successful candidates will play a key role in further developing the life chances of children and young people at most risk of poor outcomes.
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are:
• Have a minimum of 6 weeks experience of working with young people/adults
• Have a desire to support children who have Social, Emotional and Mental Health needs and Behavioural Difficulties
• Be willing to commit full-time to the school
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE online EduCare training package worth £390, including 38 accredited safeguarding and duty of care online courses.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision For Education, please contact our Manchester team on 0161 641 3743.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.
Vision for Education Ltd