French & Spanish
Required for September 2018
(Applications from M1 to UPS 3 teachers are welcomed)
We are delighted to offer the opportunity to join St. Cuthbert’s RC High School, a good, popular and exciting school with our state of the art building providing a wonderful environment for learning.
At St Cuthbert’s we have a strong Catholic ethos, however, you do not have to be a Catholic to join our school community as we welcome everyone who shares our values. We are committed to achievement and success and are looking for a candidate prepared to become part of our highly motivated team committed to a caring Christian community where each pupil is encouraged to develop their talents to the full.
The successful applicant will:
· Be a consistently good to outstanding practitioner
· Plan, prepare and deliver lessons with a focus on high quality, imaginative and innovative teaching
· Be committed to the ideals and potential of all-through education
· You will work well under pressure and be a confident communicator and team player
We can offer you:
· Experience of teaching in a school with rapidly improving results
· Being part of a dedicated vibrant team
· State of the art facilities
· Superb opportunities for professional development
Closing date: Noon, Friday, 15 June 2018
Interviews: Wednesday, 20 June, 2018
This is a re-advertisement. Previous applicants need not re-apply
Further details and application forms are available from the school website www.scrchs.net. Completed application forms to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the address below. For a printed version please contact Mrs G Davis, Headteacher’s PA.
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Appointment to this post is subject to an Enhanced Criminal Record and Background (DBS) check.
Applicants are informed that, if appointed to this post, their contract of employment will be with school governing body who is the employer and not Rochdale Council.