Smart Teachers is recruiting for an enthusiastic and dedicated Teacher of Modern Foreign Languages to join an outstanding independent school for the start of the new academic year. The school, located in east Surrey is an all-through co-educational day school which provides a wide range of academic subjects. The school requires a languages teacher who is able to teach up to KS5 Spanish and KS4 French to an excellent standard. The role could become permanent for the right candidate and is paid according to the MPS. The MFL role is open to NQTs and experienced teachers.
About the Role
· French and Spanish Teacher
· Teaching Spanish up to Key Stage 5, and French up to Key Stage 4
· Temporary with the possibility of becoming permanent
· Daily rate £140 - £170 per day
About the School
· Outstanding independent school
· Co-educational day school for pupils aged 3 – 18 years
· Set in a rural area, with extensive grounds
· Supportive languages department
· Located in Surrey, with direct links into London
In order to be considered for this role, the MFL Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference number NXB18529
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.