Pro rata salary approx. £1,750 per annum (Pt. 9 to 11 on the APT&C Pay Scale, depending on experience)
The Governors wish to appoint a Midday Meals Supervisor to work as part of the team monitoring and encouraging the children to eat in a mannerly way, behave appropriately and play happily and safely in the playground.
The role requires someone who is committed, caring, can take responsibility, is flexible and is self-sufficient as well as able to work as part of the experienced team. The post if offered on the following basis:
- To start on Monday, 4th September 2017.
- Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday each week.
- Term-time only plus inset days, (i.e. 39 weeks per year).
- Daily 12.00 to 1.15p.m., (i.e. 3.75hrs. per week).
To apply please complete the Catholic Education Service application forms, available on-line: http://www.catholiceducation.org.uk/employment-documents/application-forms or in hard copy from the School office.
Your application should demonstrate and include evidence of:
- Previous experience working with children in a formal capacity and being a positive role model.
- The ability to work with and under the guidance of colleagues as part of a team and as well as independently.
Thank you for your interest in working at St. Charles Catholic Primary School.
Completed application forms should be signed and returned by post or in person, with copies of academic certificates, by midday on Tuesday, 27th June 2017. You will be contacted if your application is successful and interviews will be held soon after the closing date.
The post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, requires successful enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service clearance and is subject to employment references, identity and safeguarding checks and a half term probationary period.